Readers' comments Policies:
Al Jazeera Centre for Studies welcomes your views. You are solely responsible for the content of your messages. You must comply with any rules posted by Al Jazeera Centre for Studies. You may not:
- Post any comment containing material that is obscene, racist, homophobic or sexist or that contains any form of hate speech or religious hatred;
- Post any profanatory comment that degrades religion or religious symbols;
- Post any comment that infringe copyright;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages that are abusive, threatening or make any form of personal attack on another user or an employee of Al Jazeera Centre for Studies;
- Post comments more than 500 characters;
- Post the same comment, or a very similar comment, repeatedly;
- Post any comment unrelated to the topic;
- Post any comment that contains appeals;
- Disguise the origin of any comments;
- Impersonate any person or entity (including Al Jazeera Centre for Studies employees) or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity;
- Post any comment that directly defames or libels the integrity of specific persons and/or bodies;
- Post or transmit any comments that contain software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Site or any computer software or equipment, or any other harmful component;
- Post any comment containing any form of advertisements or announcements for persons' bodies or trademarks or promotion for goods and services or any chain messages or "spam";
- Collect or store other users' personal data.
Al Jazeera Centre for Studies respects your privacy.
Changes to the Site
Al Jazeera Centre for Studies reserves the right, in its discretion and at any time, to suspend, change, modify, add or remove portions of Al Jazeera Centre for Studies content available on the site and/or on a digital application at any time and to restrict the use and accessibility of the site.
Any comment that contains advertisements or announcements for persons, bodies or trademarks will not be published.